Facts Every Canadian Needs to Know About Filing Coupled Tax Returns
by Turbo Tax

Let’s first set the record straight about the requirements that the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has in place for married or common-law Canadians as they file their personal income tax returns.

full story
2020 Income Tax: What you can’t—and can—claim for your work-from-home office during the COVID-19 pan
Do you need a T2200? What about all the Internet you’ve been using at home during the pandemic? Find out what you can and can’t claim on your income tax return.

full story
3 dates to put in your 2021 personal finance calendar
by Dale Jackson
Starting the new year in a pandemic lockdown might seem like an omen, but all that isolation could also be an opportunity to chart a financial plan for 2021.  full story
by Sequince Inc - Tracy Coenen
From A US Perspective,
You need your personal taxes done and they’re not that complex, so you think you’ll just run right over to H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, Liberty Tax Service, or some other tax preparation franchise. It’s easy and they must be good or they wouldn’t have so many locations and be in business so long, right? full story
Where Is My Refund and Who Does CRA Share it With?
by Evelyn Jacks, President of Knowledge Bureau
Taxpayers and their advisors may consider this question more frequently as CRA pushes for more electronic communications, such as the provision of email addresses on this year’s tax return. full story
Foreign Income Verification Statement – Form T1135 Version 5
by Alan Rowell
On October 29, 2014, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), together with the G20 Nations approved and implemented an international standard for the “automatic exchange of information agreement.”  full story